A brand new Pedders Ezifit Lowered Suspension Kit for the Mazda Mx5 MK1 1.6 and 1.8 models 1989 to 1998
Unique fully assembled suspension units ready to fit !!
Lowered car set by 25 to 30mm
Pedders Lowered EziFit Strut Kit is the ideal alternative to buying separate components or coil overs when wanting to lower your Mazda MX5.
Reduced installation time and a decent ride / handling balance are the key benefits from the use of the Pedders EziFit Kit as the springs, struts and mounts are all supplied pre-assembled and ready to install
No need to use a spring compressor as the work is already done for you !!
Just unbolt the old and bolt in the new. ITS PLUG & PLAY suspension at its best!
- Instant Lowering Kit !!
- Supplied as a MATCHED SET of pre-assembled suspension components including Pedders gas struts, Pedders SportsRyder lowered coil springs, bump stops, boot kits and strut mounts
- Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment
- Individually shock dyno tested as a complete suspension system mated to your existing O.E. hardware for quality assurance & performance
- The Pedders EziFit kit will lower your MX5 by approximately 25-30mm.
- The complete kit is a system designed and valved to work together
- You will experience dynamic sports ride & handling that is suitable for daily driving as well as performance driving without a harsh ride
- Designed to take the hassle out of having adjustable ride heights and platforms which takes hours to set up
- An easy and low cost way to convert from coil overs
- All backed with a 2 Year or 40,000 km warranty
Free Carriage !!
Standard ride height kit available